Tuesday 29 July 2008

HOT DAYS :)

Lately the weather has been lovely. It was about time!
On Friday night after work I went to the British Museum to see the new exhibition Hadrian: Empire and Conflict. Objects from 28 museums worldwide and finds from recent excavations were shown together for the first time. It was very interesting and provided a fresh insight into Emperor Hadrian’s character and challenges faced during his reign.
After the exhibition I went to Abeno for okonomiyaki. I tried a new one this time, it was called something like "modernyaki". It had noodles on top. It was quite nice, but I still prefer the traditional style.
On Saturday I slept until very late. I can't believe how much I slept. I must have needed it :)
Then I cleaned the kitchen cupboards... the excitement!
On Saturday I meet with my sister for early dinner at The Elk in the Woods in Angel. It is a really nice place with good food, lovely atmosphere and deco.
At 8pm we went to see The Dark Knight. I thought it was ok, but Heath Ledger's Joker was amazing. I was kind of curious and wanted to see for myself whether the hype was all due to his tragic death. I was very impressed by his last performance.
I still feel very tired today. I prepared a quick and easy pasta bake tonight because I couldn't be bothered to cook anything too laboriuos. Lazy cow... I wonder what is wrong with me these days. I also had some Ben and Jerry's. My favourite flavour is Cookie Dough, but tonight I had Chocolate Fudge Brownie. Hi, hi! I think Ben and Jerry's is so much better than Haagen Dazs.

No comments:

Post a Comment