Monday 21 July 2008

A DAY IN THE PARK

On Saturday the weather seemed good, so I decided to prepare a nice lunch and go up to Kenwood House. The sun was shining, but the wind was a bit strong. Never mind. You can't be fussy about the weather in London!
I made some brown rice omusubi and spread them with a miso and ginger paste. They were really tasty.
Sitting in the park was very relaxing and peaceful and the air so fresh that it didn't feel like being in London at all. At the entrance of Kenwood House there is a kiosk that sells Marine icecream. I bought one and took a walk up to Parliament Hill. There were many people enjoying the weather and walking dogs. I met really cute ones :)
On my way back I bought some nice sunflowers to bring a bit of that summer feeling back home.
Soaking up the rays...

My omusubi...
Fancy one?

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely Saturday! I spent mine over-shopping. Bah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture of you with the sunflowers. So bright ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odhranino non si e' bruciato come al solito?!? :P

    ReplyDelete