Thursday 24 April 2008

My moo cards and the little robin

My moo mini cards are here! I'm very happy with them. They are really well printed and good quality. I was very surprised to find out that moo.com is literally down the road from my office! I'm in EC1V and they are in EC1R... It's a small world. Check them out, they are great fun.


For the last 2 weeks we had a pet in the office. It is a little robin and she has nested in the "lighthouse" we have in the courtyard. She has laid four tiny eggs and we are looking forward for them to hatch. I have read that it takes 12/14 days for robins' eggs to incubate, so we should have company sometime next week. Sweet!



2 comments:

  1. Oooops! I forgot to mention that the pic of the robin was taken by Tommy with my camera. My hands were too shakey!!!

    ReplyDelete