Tuesday 22 April 2008

So hungry!

Today I wasn't feeling too good. I was cold and had a headache . I really wished I could go home early and rest. I had a craving for meat and red wine! Strange... It would have been nice to arrive home, have a hot bath and find dinner ready. Not the case...
I gathered my strength (I'm not so ill after all) and prepared some lovely meat balls with cheddar mash and stir fried spring greens. Yummy! I also had a glass of red wine. Ha, ha!
I like my meat balls with a lot of parsley and garlic. I usually add some chopped ham as well. It gives the mix a great flavour. I didn't have any ham in the fridge, but they came out nice anyway. Meat balls are very versatile and you can use many different ingredients. You can give them a Thai twist by using coriander instead of parsley and chopped fresh chillies.

No comments:

Post a Comment