Wednesday 3 June 2009

MORE PETS?!

The weather has been very warm. I really enjoy it.
Unfortunately Torakiki has been suffering all day long in the flat, with her big, fluffy coat. So, last night, we decided to take her down to the garden with her new lead to get a bit of fresh air.
Naturally she hated the lead and the garden. She perched herself on a bench looking around suspisciuosly.
Something was wrong...
A fox was approaching!

She was extremely friendly and fearless. She kept on coming closer and closer and followed me around.

I asked a neighbour, who was reading in the garden, and he told me that the fox lived in the shrubbery at the back of our building, but he had never seen her so relaxed. She must have liked me!
Torakiki was a bit weary of the new friend at first, but then she just concentrated in rolling all over the place and making herself very dirty...

2 comments:

  1. Silly Tora! I want to visit the fox with you next time we have class!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful fox!

    ReplyDelete