Saturday 17 March 2012

LATELY...

I've been going out quite a bit lately... I think I spent only Monday night in this past week...
Last night I met up with Cat in Dalston and we went to the Spurstowe Arms, on Greenwood Road, for a catch-up chat before she leaves for Japan. It was a bit packed because it was Friday, but we managed to get a small table and had a good time. I definitely would like to go back for Sunday lunch. The food there seems to be really good. We had some wine and charcuterie last night and the quality was excellent.
I lingered in bed for most of the day today because my mum thought it was okay to call me at 3am while she was pigging out on Nutella! (we are a all a bit unconventional in my family...). The conversation dragged until almost 5am, therefore the sleep in today. I crawled out of bed at about 6pm and got ready to meet Giulia and Tommy for a bit of a St Patrick's Day celebration.


Ready to go! I like playing with my hair lately :)

I met the girls down at the Big Red on Holloway Road. Super packed. Because I didn't eat all day, I was particularly ravenous. We decided to order some food. Giulia got a burger, Tommy a bean chilli with rice and I had one of my classics: cheesy chilli chips and buffalo wings. It said on the menu that the chilli KICKED ASS, but yeah, we like spicy...

My God!!! It was so hot! Tommy couldn't finish hers. Mine was really tasty, but burnt like hell. I drank my Guinness in 5 seconds to extinguish my mouth. A real kick ass chilli :D

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could have been there for Patrick's Day. Good fun. :)

    ReplyDelete