Sunday 4 March 2012

GOOD THINGS TO EAT AND DRINK :)

I've been up to Fuji Foods near Alexandra Palace to get some Japanese food basics. I had almost nothing left in my cupboard; no miso, no rice, no sesame oil, no NATTO!!! I managed to get everything I needed and decided to prepare this salmon/ikura don for dinner. The shiso leaf tasted amazing and the final overall result was exaclty like at a restaurant. The only difference was the price. My home made don came up to approx. £5, if you order the same at a Japanese restaurant it would cost you an average of £12!

A couple of weeks ago I watched "Waitress" and started craving pie... Last weekend I baked a "Southern Pecan Pie". I'll post the recipe and new pictures soon. This was a first experiment and I've promised Tommy and Giulia that they could have one especially made :)

I like Costa's mocha. I only get it on a weekend. Today I got a star!

Giulia's famous Mango Margaritas. Perfect for our Mexican food and movies night :)

1 comment:

  1. これはおいしい食べ物の写真です!
    The food looks great!!!!

    ReplyDelete