Sunday 27 March 2011

GRADUATION TIME

Rie and Yohei were in London for their graduation ceremony. We decided to celebrate with hotpot. I wasn't sure they would have made it to the UK after the earthquake. Yohei especially, being from Fukushima, had a lot of problems and his trip to London was "epic" to say the least.

Happy Rie :)


Yohei always cracks me up :)



Lyle joined us, too. He graduated as well. I still have a bit to go...




Hotpot! The left-side was the devil's brew... it was so hot most people couldn't eat it. Only Yohei and Kim could endure it. They must have guts of steel...





Here's me, Rie, Lyle and Yohei :)



Rie told me that Korean couples or friends take pictures like this... we were meant to create a heart-shape, but I left a gap... more or less... I need practice!



さびしくなるよ...



No comments:

Post a Comment