Sunday 7 February 2010

LATELY... BUSILY, STRENOUSLY, SPEEDILY

Not much time for updating... Here are some pics from my short skiing trip. Yes, it is like riding a bycicle! I can still ski pretty ok :)
It was so much fun until it lasted. I got a nasty stomach bug on the third day of the holiday and had to stay in bed, sigh... I hope the snow stays until Easter, so I can go again!!!
My usual self...











I was so ill that I couldn't eat any nice Alpine food, grrr. Only pastina... chicken broth with star-shaped tiny pasta. I quite like it :)


Now some random, old pictures I didn't have a chance to blog about!

Queuing for takoyaki...

Macha creme brulee @ Life...

Andy with chopsticks?!

Sushi @ Life...

A very grey day from the window of Bouga in Crouch End...

Such a depressing day needs a ray of North African sunshine ;)


My Chicken Rice is almost professional with Prima Taste. Thanks Tommy!

I dream of Ocean-don!!!

3 comments:

  1. I must go to Japan Centre before it shuts to try Ocean don, I usually have salmon don. Chicken ric - very professional indeed! And Andy with chopsticks makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your chicken rice looks authentic! even the cutlery!- Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! i'd like to try the real thing in Singapore one day :)

    ReplyDelete