Saturday 10 January 2009

I RECOMMEND...

"The Solitude of Prime Numbers", by Paolo Giordano.
It is only available in Italian at the moment. The English translation will be out in June, published by Doubleday. A truly amazing book for its honesty and depth. I really hope it won't be ruined by a cinematographic version. It was my Christmas present from Laura and Marta and I read it too quickly. I don't usually read much in Italian anymore, which is not good, as sometimes when speaking I can't find the right words. I don't know how this title caught my attention and I was pleasently surprised to find it under the tree on Christmas day.

"Mattia thought that Alice and he where like two twin primes, lonely and lost, close, but never enough to touch for real. He never told her that."

No comments:

Post a Comment