Sunday 4 January 2009

DECEMBER COLLAGE

1st January 2009. Breakfast.

New Year's Eve. Home-made popcorn and movies.


New Year's Eve dinner. Pasta al Cartoccio (salmon and prawns sauce, cooked in the oven).

Marzipan!!!
Volpe and the football...


Our Christmas dessert. Cannoniera cake... my favourite!


My stuffed calamari. Super good!

Seafood salad.
Marinated scallops.


Early morning at the fishmonger.

Christmas tree and presents at home in Italy.

Getting ready for Xmas.


I love winter vegetables. Look at the colour of this kale!

Nina and I playing in the office.

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely food and haha at Giulia's lindor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So mega jealous!!! I wish I was back in Italy with you panda. So good at making lovely food (especially the stuffed calamari). Mmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete