Monday 18 July 2011

BERLIN

Let's start the trip in style :D

Relief and relax after a terrible Easyjet flight...

Off to the tradeshow! We are going to Bread&Butter not Bright...

Flughafen Berlin-Tempelhof, part of Albert Speer's project, the mother of all airports, taken by the Russians on 24th April 1945... now the home of Bread&Butter... weird.

At the Alife stand...

Food, refreshments and entertainment on the old runway... not an inch of shade...

It was boiling... It felt like a desert... like a scene from Mad Max...




The New Era stand...


Night off. I'm meeting Xesus. I haven't seen him since he moved to Berlin last year...
We went to Babel, a Lebanese restaurant. With El Che looking down on us, the food must be good ;)

Xesus is a regular...

A sudden downpour caught us unprepared, so we went back to his flat...

The underground...
Serious reflections...
A woman with brain... and balls.

Joerg, looking very professional in his office ;)

Wandering...







Klaus...
Nisi, Klaus and Manni.

Alice, looking innocent before the schnaps...

Dinner in the Biergarten...

Manni's artichoke?!

My schnitzel... or is it a ray?!

The schnaps!!!

Klaus being cool...
Dennis, Manni, Budi and Klaus...

Klaus, David, Dennis, me, Manni and MJ. Now I don't how I managed to put Manni's face onto MJ's... I was just trying to blur her out, because she doesn't like appearing on blogs, and I've created a monster!
Klaus deserves the red eyes after what he said... I cannot repeat it here otherwise he would be arrested.


No comments:

Post a Comment