Saturday 4 September 2010

WELCOME TO READING :D


They are happy because they don't realise what awaits them...

People that don't go to festivals only see the mud on telly... and they don't know what it smells like...

My feet... I love wellies and mud!

My sisters came from Italy without wellies... they HAD to buy some and they ended up with this "Predator" style... haha! Hideous!!!

Haha!


Booze time!


Panda and Gator!

Greedy and dangerous...

Ci sono anche le Minchia Turtles!!! It's a long story, not worth translating ;)

The beers are starting to work!


Festival friends :)

What the hell?!











I'm obsessed with wellies! I think that boys look really cute in muddy wellies...


Biffy Clyro rocked!!! Possible my favourite act.


Biffy fans, so sweet :)




Nice evening...




Queens of the Stoneage... Josh... Ginger God! ;)





Black-mailing material... at least I only smoked at night to keep me warm!


The tallest man at the festival. Typically in front of me...




Hello!


Limp Bizkit!
The long and the short of it...






Must be exhausted and... mad!




Weezer kicked ass!!! I was one of the few survivors that screamed when he asked: "Who was here in 1994?"!!! Kind of cool, but a bit sad...



Is it Reading or Everest Base Camp?!


The cold had the better of us... or maybe it was the drinks?



Blink 182 on stage!

Dancing away...

Sing along :)

Jammie time!

The end of a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Giulia went to the festival with a perfect face of make-up and came back with a perfect face of make-up. She wins!

    ReplyDelete