Thursday 22 October 2009

BUSY BEE :)

I have disappeared for a while ;)
I've got so many things going on in my life at the moment that sometimes I wish one day had more than 24 hours.
Halloween Soup!
It is good for you and for the bats, too!
Bafta hosted a series of screenings of new Japanese films. I got a couple of free tickets from the Japanese Embassy for "Teacher and Three Children", by venerable director Kaneto Shindo.

I also got tickets for Mental, a documentary about mental illness in Japan, by Kazuhiro Soda.
Both films were very good and I enjoyed them very much.


Royal Festival Hall. I was in for a treat...


A talk by Werner Herzog certainly means a big deal to me. I've been enjoying and admiring his work for something like 25 years!!! God, I'm getting old. I was 10 when I first saw "Nosferatu, Phantom der Nacht".

He is a living legend yet very approachable and down to earth. Cool people are not stuck-up.

Very friendly and witty. A great mind, full of life and curiosity.
Genius!

Dinner by GP! Lovely :)

Lunch at Cafe Uno.

1 comment: