Saturday 8 November 2008

I'M OFF FOR 2 WEEKS

I'll be off to Italy for 2 weeks. Unfortunately my mum isn't well and I'm going home to help and keep her company.
I'm going to bring my camera and I might be posting from Milan, if I find a bit of time.
Although this time I won't be around, I'd like to invite everyone to go down to the Truman Brewery from 20th until 23rd for the very famous and traditional annual Stussy/G5 warehouse sale. In spite of my absence, it is going to be great! (MJ you are going to need those Ugg!)

The other day I was very surprised to receive my very first postcard from Mongolia! My friend Simo is travelling from Europe to Asia by rail and thought of me while she was living with the nomads in Mongolia. Sweet. If you want to follow Simo's adventures here is the link to her travel blog http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/chibisimo/2/1225834200/tpod.html

Here is Simo with a lovely puppy in Mongolia :) Cute!

She should have left Mongolia for China by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment