Wednesday 2 January 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

The Xmas holidays have just finished and I'm already fed up with work. Today was the first day back and guess what? I was the only fool to turn up for work... I felt really sad because I came back slightly optimistic and hopeful for the future and everything was exactly the same old crap, maybe worse. Freezing, messy, dirty and nobody gives a damn. Well, why should anyone? I left early because I really couldn't be asked.
In spite of that, I really had two nice weeks off and a good time back at my mum's in Italy. I cooked and played a lot with my sisters. My DS pet hamster Uik gave birth to a baby boy with stars as his coat. I called him Stellino. I wanted to call him Super Stellino, but it was too long and didn't fit the screen.















Today I've also collected Tora from the cattery and she is very happy to be home.
I've finished reading "Mayme Angel" by Yumiko Igarashi. It is a manga from 1979 and I used to read it, as it appeared monthly on the "Candy" magazine. I was really young back then and I must have missed a few issues because I had never managed to read the very beginning and the end. Now it has been reprinted and I got it as a Xmas present! I'm so happy. Hi, hi!





No comments:

Post a Comment